How to sign a pdf document with my mobile device? (Apple or Android)
Did you know that if you are using an Android or iOS device (smartphone or tablet), you can easily sign any pdf document with only a few steps?
As Koh Samui is an international destination visited by millions of people from all over the world, a lot of foreign national invested on the island, but when the time comes to concretize some administrative tasks, they may encounter some difficulties to quickly give a signature when they are traveling or living abroad.
In order to help them to easily address this issue, we are pleased to give you this step by step guide to set up your device and be ready to sign any PDF document you may need.
Note that signed PDF document will be locked as soon as you saved them, it means nobody will be able to modify its content after your approval.
How to sign a PDF on your mobile device?
(iPhone, iPad or Android phone and tablet)
1. Download the Adobe Reader app from your device’s Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
The app is free, and won’t take up much memory space.
2. Once the app is downloaded and installed, let’s open it and go through the initial setup. You will need to use your email address, Google or Facebook account to create an Adobe Id.
3. Open your PDF with Adobe Acrobat. You can do this most easily by going directly to the PDF file and selecting Adobe Reader as the program to open it.
4. Tap the pen icon (at the bottom right of the app screen) to enter the edit mode, then tap “Fill & Sign”
5. Tap the fountain pen tip icon (bottom right), then tap “Create Signature”
6. Sign a white piece of paper with a blue pen and then capture it by selecting “Camera” at the top of the screen: take a picture of your signature and adjust it by cropping unnecessary parts of the picture and finally tap “Done” (top right corner).
7. Tap at the area of the document you need to sign and adjust the size of your signature.
8. Validate with the “V” at the top left corner and then share the signed document with the proper icon at the top right corner.
Congratulations! You can now sign any pdf document with this signature by opening it, and choosing “Fill & Sign” in the Edit mode (pen icon) displayed at the bottom right corner.
If this guide was useful for you, please feel free to share it!